From Twitter 04-05-2011
- 02:27:49: Early morning run to DC for all day seminar in Tyson’s Corner. Going to be looong day.
- 02:32:37: RT @kimmiecakes: HELP. Where can I get 8-bit pantyhose?! Like this: http://t.co/I3zgCwn #femmegeekneeds
- 04:26:41: Made it into seminar ok. Will be at Tyson’s Corner Marriot till 6pm. Then another 2hr commute home. What fun!
- 05:11:49: Hey @mtamaryland, didn’t you publish a data feed for developers?
- 05:17:51: You know you’ve gone too far when you interface Logo with a SQL database.
- 06:25:36: RT @nprnews: In Philly, It’s Toad Detour Time Again http://n.pr/g8d5ld
- 08:00:58: @NvidiaOptimus Now only if you would donate code to Xorg X11 Server project… #linuxoptimus
- 09:36:07: @wilw File a police report now. Don’t wait. Do it now.
- 11:42:25: NTS: Bring those power supplies next time, dummy. Bring the iPhone cable too!
- 13:20:32: Time to bug on out! Going back home.
- 16:51:19: Home! Finally! <tf2 class=”heavy”>IT WAS LOOOOONG TRIP!</tf2>
- 17:09:56: Summary: AVOID I-66. It is crap between anywhere and DC.
- 18:00:24: @DragonRift Well, get on with it. TF2, however, you should get on a good server (thefurrypound.org).
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com